Simple lightweight widget to connect to a Bukkit Minecraft server running MineQuery and show information about the server status.
1. Upload the MineQuery folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Place the new widget in your sidebar and configure the IP and port of your Bukkit server.
You can download MineQuery Widget here.
Like this? Making useful things like this takes time! – If you think that time is worth something and has helped you then why not chip in just a little so I can continue to put time into projects like this 🙂
Donate here!This simple but invaluable Bukkit plugin for Minecraft servers lets you know the damage you just caused to a mob (including other players), and how much health it has left.
Mob Health has a range of useful options including:
- Control over how messages are shown
- When messages are shown
- When messages are *not* shown (a useful feature!)
- Exactly what is displayed – including your own custom messages…
And as of version 6 MobHealth now has it most requested feature – Health-Bars above each Mob.
MobHealth now has 100% more API included!
You can trigger damage notifications, if your plugin adds skills or spells for example. And far more usefully – you can query MobHealth to get the current health and max health of any Mob, regardless of which plugin is responsible for tracking it.
Think of it as Vault for mob health levels… You code for one plugin – I sort out the mess behind the scenes.
You can now get Dev Builds of MobHealth right here on our continuous integration server.
Just point your browser at http://www.sabletopia.co.uk:8080/
You can also see the latest source code here: http://www.sabletopia.co.uk/mobhealth-code/