This simple but invaluable Bukkit plugin for Minecraft servers lets you know the damage you just caused to a mob (including other players), and how much health it has left.
Mob Health has a range of useful options including:
- Control over how messages are shown
- When messages are shown
- When messages are *not* shown (a useful feature!)
- Exactly what is displayed – including your own custom messages…
And as of version 6 MobHealth now has it most requested feature – Health-Bars above each Mob.
MobHealth now has 100% more API included!
You can trigger damage notifications, if your plugin adds skills or spells for example. And far more usefully – you can query MobHealth to get the current health and max health of any Mob, regardless of which plugin is responsible for tracking it.
Think of it as Vault for mob health levels… You code for one plugin – I sort out the mess behind the scenes.
You can now get Dev Builds of MobHealth right here on our continuous integration server.
Just point your browser at http://www.sabletopia.co.uk:8080/
You can also see the latest source code here: http://www.sabletopia.co.uk/mobhealth-code/
MobHealth 7.1.0 is now out and available for download.
This release contains fixes for compatibility with plugins. As fell as new features in the form of the HealthBar system.
- 6.0.0: Updated support for Heroes, Like A Boss and Corruption.
Added Auto Updater. – Edit config ‘doUpdate’ to disable.
- 6.1.0: New healthbars options.
- 6.1.1: Detect scoreboard API and disable new health bars if not found.
Configurable player health label.
Fix for Villager Trade crash.
- 6.1.2: Maintain Custom Mob names
Option to remove healthbars from death messages
- 6.1.3: Command alias’ /mh /mobh and /mhealth to cope with other plugins using /mobhealh
Made “Bar character” editable
Made bar length configurable.
Options to not show bars on NPCs and animals.
Fixed Minor ScoreBoard bugs.
- 6.1.4: Bugfix – remove special character from lang.yml default file
- 7.0.0: 1.6.1 update – first fix.
Fix for horse Gui crashes.
- 7.0.1: Bugfix for 7.0.0 bugfix.
- 7.0.2: Bugfix for 7.0.1 bugfix. Bugception.
- 7.0.3: Compat fix for Heroes v1.5.3
- 7.1.0: Clean up and release.wi